A Touch of Serenity, Alexandria VA
We are looking for massage therapists with a great passion for massage and customer service. It is important that our new therapists have a positive and friendly charisma that match the charming and quaint energy of our massage studio. We are conveniently located in Alexandria VA with easy access to both 395 and 495. Our massage therapists must be reliable, work well with minimal supervision, have a strong work ethic, and the natural ability to provide 5 star customer service to our clients.
We are currently looking for part-time massage therapists available to work 1 – 2 days a week. Although hours and days are extremely flexible depending on therapist’s availability, we have an immediate need for therapists available to work on evenings and weekends. We are a busy boutique style massage shop with a high number of repeat clientele. Massage therapists must administer professional massage and body treatments with proper draping techniques. Must possess excellent communication skills and be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Provide consistent professional massage and bodywork services.
- Clean and prepare your massage room before and after each client.
- Adhere to the company’s policies and procedures.
- Uphold excellent communication with management.
- Address our client’s questions and concerns professionally.
- Maintain a positive attitude within the workplace.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Must learn to use our appointment booking software.
- Must be punctual.
- Must be licensed in the state of VA to practice massage therapy.
- Must have liability insurance.
- Must be fully vaccinated or willing to get tested weekly
- Graduated from an accredited institution.
- No minimal prior work experience required. (While one’s massage techniques can be improved over time, we place a strong emphasis on that which cannot be taught, which is a strong work ethic, reliability, and personable demeanor)
Compensation from $25 – $50 per massage hour based on experience and qualifications
Visit the “Join Our Team” section of our website and email your resume and expression of interest to [email protected]
If you appear to meet our minimum qualifications, you will be contacted to arrange an interview and practical massage.
We look forward to meeting you!