The Fountains Day Spa is seeking both Full Time and Part Time Virginia Licensed Massage Therapists. We are located in historic Old Town Alexandria, Virginia, and have been in business for over 42 years. We have been voted “Best Massage” by the Washingtonian readers.
We are looking for Massage Therapists who are enthusiastic passionate therapists who love what they do and able to work six to eight-hour shifts, including weekends as well as some holidays. Applicants must be team players, who are serious about a long-term position within a growing company. As an employee, we expect you to build and grow a clientele.
* Must currently be licensed to practice massage in the state of Virginia
* Must adhere to local and state massage therapy licensing laws and regulations
* Must be a TEAM PLAYER!!!
* Must have an understanding, belief, and be passionate about the healing benefits of massage therapy and body works
* Must have knowledge of multiple modalities including, but not limited to Swedish and Deep Tissue Massage, Prenatal Massage
* Must be customer service oriented and able to communicate effectively with clients, clinic management, and sales
Principle Job Duties Include:
* Perform consecutive 50, 80, or 100 minutes quality massage therapy sessions
* Perform integrated customized sessions based on clients’ individual needs
* Promote the health and wellness benefits and recommend treatment plans to clients receiving massage therapy on a regular basis
* Create an excellent experience for members/guests through a friendly and helpful attitude- SMILE!
* Help maintain professionalism and cleanliness of therapy rooms and common areas- This is our home away from home so let’s make it clean and inviting!!
*Insurance (one of the best for the industry) Carefirst Blue Cross Blue Shield (for full-time employees)
*Cash and check tips
*Paid Holiday Leave
*Paid Vacation Leave
*Prerequisite: Candidates MUST be licensed in Virginia.
To apply: visit www.fountainsdayspa.com