Join our team of skilled licensed massage therapists at our fast-growing boutique in
Ashburn and watch your career grow.
• Provide customized massage through therapeutic modalities in your style (Swedish,
Eastern modalities, Neuromuscular, etc.)
• Educate clients on the therapeutic value of massage.
• Maintain service space to standards. All supplies provided.
• Support and be supported, teach, and be taught by a diverse team of professionals
interested in the holistic power of massage.
• Full and Part-Time positions available.
• V.A. licensed massage therapists at all experience levels are encouraged to apply.
• Competitive base-pay with commissions for massage sessions.
• Flexible scheduling.
• No mandatory sales goals or scripts. Focus on your craft and guest’s needs.
• All service supplies and wardrobe requirements are provided, as well as clientele.
• Top-of-the-line hydraulic massage tables and all new equipment.
• Inspiring, calming work environment for both clients and therapists.
• Strong teamwork ethic with an emphasis on massage therapist support.
• An environment where diversity is welcome.
• Must be a currently licensed massage therapist in the state of Virginia.
• Knowledge of Swedish and targeted Deep Tissue Massage is a must; knowledge of
specialized modalities is a plus!
• Empathetic, active listening skills.
• Strong communication skills.
• Must have some availability to work nights, weekends, and holidays.
Physical demands of the job include:
• Must be able to stand up to 6 hours.
• Must be able to bend, stoop, squat, and stretch to fulfill room resetting tasks and all
massage service protocols. Requires grasping, standing, sitting, walking, repetitive
NYJAH MITCHELL General Manager Ashburn, VA P: 703.349.5851
About The Now:
The NOW Massage, a new concept massage boutique, was founded on the principle that self-
care is necessary, not a luxury. At The NOW Massage, we believe the power of touch can
transform. We provide an oasis in the city for our guests and team members as well. The NOW
Massage believes in the principles of best-in-class therapist training and perfectly styled, Zen-
Do you believe the power of touch can inspire and transform?
Do you believe that a therapist should receive compensation every hour they work, whether one
is massaging or not?
If you agree, you embody the culture The NOW built.
Meet Mark, the small business owner:
Over the last ten years, I have focused on my health & wellness. It made an impact on the quality
of my life. As an entrepreneur, I see tremendous value in the health & wellness industry. I
believe individuals have realized the importance of self-care and wellness, and I desire to help
others achieve their personal care goals through massage therapy. The practice of massage
therapy is one of the few professions where I feel I can make a difference and impact others from
all walks of life.
In a field filled with great energy, challenges, and fun, I have come to appreciate the talents and
hard work of those professionals that have embodied this trade.