Calvert Rejuvenations Spa – Job Posting
Are you ready to build a long, stable career? Award-winning, Calvert Rejuvenations Spa is the place to make it happen. Join our dynamic, collaborative team of rockstar spa professionals! 6X winner of Best of Nova, practitioner owned and operated spa is now seeking new team members for our bodywork team in Herndon, VA.
Who we are, our culture:
Voted NoVa’s Best Spa, and named one of Washingtonian Magazine’s favorite area spas, Calvert Rejuvenations focuses on dynamic teamwork, highlighting individual talents, collaboration and offering support for personal and professional growth of all of our practitioners. We are a team of fun, supportive and collaborative professionals with passion for our craft and for delivering top-notch experiences and treatment plans for our guests. We provide a place for therapists to really put down roots and build beautiful, long careers that are both professionally and personally fulfilling.
Massage therapist, esthetician developed, owned and run, CR provides 15 min. intervals between clients, a break room with fridge and microwave, comfortable treatment rooms, hydraulic tables, retail commissions, opportunities for performance-based bonuses and earnings, and advanced training.
- Want to earn more as you do more or perform better? We provide merit based pay.
- Want career coaching and development? We provide education and advancement opportunities.
- Full-time and Part-time positions are available for qualified Massage Therapists
What does this mean for you?
- Certified Massage Therapist to provide therapeutic massage through a variety of trained modalities
- Maintain service room to standards. All supplies and linens supplied
- Full-Time and Part-Time positions available
- Will consider qualified candidates beginning their careers in massage therapy that possess the right qualities, as well as demonstrate innate talent for and understanding of therapeutic massage.
- Eligibility for Fairfax County Massage Permit, as well as holding VA State Licensure through Virginia Board of Nursing
- Knowledge of Swedish and Deep Tissue Massage required
- Knowledge of other various modalities (Pre-natal, Sports, Stretching Techniques, etc.)
- Understands and believes in the healing benefits of massage therapy
- Excellent guest relations skills
- Dedicated professional that is motivated and has a great positive attitude
- Must be available to work Monday-Friday.
· All supplies are provided
· Aesthetically-inspiring work environment
· Flexible schedule
· Competitive Compensation / Monetary bonuses
· Team member discounts
· A positive and supportive work environment
· Regular Clientele & very steady flow of new guests
· Eligibility for Guaranteed Hourly and Incentivized Merit-based Pay Scale
· Employee rewards and recognition
· Growth Potential, Advancement Opportunities
· Professional in-house Training Programs
Ideal Candidate Qualifications and Requirements:
· Experienced and recently graduated massage therapists and estheticians are welcome
· Eagerness to learn and develop skills is paramount
· Ability to perform job functions with professionalism and integrity with minimal supervision
· Adaptable and accountable for all actions.
· Exhibit a strong desire to help others and promote health and wellness
· Must be Customer Service oriented with a Positive Attitude and be a Team Player
· Works well in a dynamic, team-oriented work environment
· Willingness to try new things, do things differently, think outside the box
· Reliable, punctual, organized
Please email resume to [email protected]
Attention: Gudleif Ellerts – Lead Therapist