Massage Therapist- Full or Part Time
VIP Nails is a quality salon offering manicures, pedicures and waxing services for 10+ years.
Located in the McLearen Square shopping center in Herndon/Oak Hill, VIP Nails has a strong
balance of existing/loyal customers and new customers.
We are expanding our offering to include Massage services and are seeking a licensed Massage
Therapist. Due to space limitations in the salon, the massages will be done using a massage chair in
a dedicated space.
● Provide therapeutic massage utilizing a massage chair (provided).
● Maintain service room to standards.
● Full and Part-Time position available.
● VIP Nails would take appointments for massages and accept walk-ins.
● Will consider qualified candidates beginning their careers in massage therapy that possess
the right qualities, as well as demonstrate innate talent for, and understanding of, therapeutic
● Must be licensed/certified to provide massage services in this locality. Must present a
certificate during the interview process and maintain it throughout employment if hired.
● Knowledge of various massage techniques.
● Understand and believe in the benefits of massage therapy.
● Excellent guest service skills.
● Dedicated professional that is motivated and has a great positive attitude.
● Work schedule can be flexible. Looking to have coverage days, nights, weekends, and
● Physical demands of the job include:
o Must be able to stand and exert well-paced mobility for up to 6 hours in length.
Length of time of these tasks may vary from day to day and task to task.
o Must be able to bend, stoop, squat and stretch to fulfill room resetting tasks and all
massage service protocols. Requires grasping, standing, sitting, walking, repetitive
motions, bending, climbing, listening and hearing ability and visual acuity.
o Requires manual dexterity to use and operate all necessary equipment.
VIP Nails is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Please contact us directly by calling Bob at 703-822-1045 or sending your resume to
3065 Centreville Road
McLearen Square Shopping Center
Herndon, VA 20171