Reston Healing Center Reston, VA
This position is about making an impact on people’s lives, by providing personalized therapy treatments using your skill and knowledge while learning and doing our specific protocols that will be acquired in training. We are looking for a candidate that can provide talent. Candidate will work in a peaceful no drama environment alongside our doctor and other therapists to assist with the highest quality care for patients. This is a key factor in the success of this office and will lead to more client retainment.
- Valid Massage Therapy License for the state of Virginia
- Knowledge of additional modalities preferred, but not required –Specialized training!
- Understanding in the healing benefits of anatomy, massage therapy, and bodywork
- Practice Deep-tissue Massage, Sports Massage, Stretching techniques
- Laundry and team player
- Flexible schedule. Must work afternoons/ evenings during the week.
- Saturday morning availability 2-3 per month
- Located near Reston, VA area
- Reliable transportation
- Applicants with athletic trainer experience are a plus.
- We offer a variety of specialty massages to our clients, including Sports Massage, Trigger Point, Massage, and Prenatal Massage
- Walking distance to Reston Town Center. Enjoy all outdoor spaces in Reston: trails at door
- Abundant free street level parking
- Peaceful environment in park like townhouse type office with picnic table outside and beautiful massage rooms
- All patients are pre-screened by a Doctor of Chiropractic and X-Rays taken so you can focus time with patients on treatment and not screening.
- Free Chiropractic treatments to include X-rays and opportunity to exchange massages with other therapists.
- Electric high-low tables and all supplies, props to include moist heat packs and essential oils
professional working patient base and easy-going, must be a team player.
- Cash tips + bonuses for referrals
- No selling/administrative work unless the therapist is motivated and would like more compensation.
- All major holidays off!
- After 90 days of employment, depending on experience and talents, compensation will increase.
How to Apply: Give us a call at 571-485-5793 to introduce yourself and gain more information about the job
Salary: TBD + Tips
Contact Person: Karla Bingaman and Dr. Jason Brown
Email: [email protected]