Massage Envy Downtown Silver Spring , MD
If you’re ready to bring your healing skills to a place where you can focus on doing what you love, we can’t wait to meet you!
We take care of our team!
We provide benefits after 90 days of successful employment:
- Health, dental and vision benefits
- Paid time off
- Competitive hourly rates
- Paid Training
- We keep you booked. Full scale marketing and promotions
- Continuing Education with 12+ free CEs every year
- Commissions on product sales
- We are in a high traffic area with an opportunity to earn 20% more in gratuity ● 1 free Spa service monthly
As a team, we’re committed to offering excellent professional services that help clients do more of the things they love. Your role and the work you do every day is at the very heart of our mission.
- Contributing to our positive work culture
- Performing professional quality massage services
- Customizing sessions based on member’s/guest’s individual needs
- Completing Wellness Chart documentation accurately and completely
- Maintaining professional appearance at all times
- Creating excellent member/guest experience through a friendly and helpful attitude
- Assisting in the promotion of the health and wellness benefits to clients receiving massage therapy on a regular basis; communicates various promotions to clients
- Being reliable, on time attendance. Attends all scheduled shifts, is prompt to work and works the entire scheduled shift
- Following Massage Envy policies and protocols
- Assisting in the cleanliness of the location (therapy rooms)
- Utilizing Massage Envy approved modalities, in accordance with applicable law in your location
We only succeed together, so we’re looking for people with the passion and experience to be amazing.
What it takes to succeed:
- Minimum of 500 hours of massage therapy school, a certificate of completion, and licensed in the state of Maryland
- Participates in continuing education to improve effectiveness (preferred)
- Satisfactory results of background and reference check is a condition of employment in this position
- Must adhere to all applicable local and state licensing laws and regulations related to the massage therapy services provided, including following any applicable law pertaining to maintaining current Massage License
- In addition to learning and performing Massage Envy specific modalities Knowledge of and experience in performing a range of massage modalities, Therapeutic, Swedish, Deep Tissue, Sports, Trigger Point, and more
- Understands and believes in the healing benefits of massage therapy and bodywork
- Have a strong customer service orientation
- Possess the ability to communicate effectively (orally and written) and in a courteous and professional manner on a regular basis with members, guests, co-workers and management
- Maintain client confidentiality
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Maryland Massage Therapist License (Required)
- On location
We Believe Our Differences Make Us Better
We’re excited to hear from everyone with the skills, experience, and passion to do a great job. We do not unlawfully discriminate against any applicants or employees on any applicable legally protected basis, including race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Interested candidates can submit their resume at [email protected] or call 301-264-5154 to schedule an interview.
*NOW SCHEDULING VIDEO CONFERENCE INTERVIEWS*