Position Title: Massage Therapist
$500 Sign On Bonus: $250 upon hire, $250 after successful completion of 90 days.
Trilogy Spa Holdings is a professional spa management company dedicated to creating and operating the most innovative, service-centric and performance optimized branded spas in the hospitality industry. We currently operate spas in New York, Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Scottsdale, Tucson, Puerto Rico, Colonial Williamsburg, Fort Lauderdale, Vail, and Sonoma, where there is enormous opportunity for growth for passionate individuals.
Trilogy inspires those who provide, “Flawless service, Every Guest, Every day.”
We pride ourselves on creating a culture where employees feel valued, appreciated and take pride in coming to work. As such, desired candidates seek to be a Partner at Trilogy, not merely an employee. If you are driven to succeed and proud to serve others, we want you as part of our team!
The Massage Therapist is responsible for providing guests with comprehensive and professional massage, baths, and body therapies. Must have excellent communication skills, problem-solving skills and maintain a high level of customer service standards. Must have the ability to perform services using proper draping techniques, while maintaining the highest level of professionalism at all times. Scheduling, dependability, and flexibility are a must.
- Understand and abide by Trilogy and The Spa of Colonial Williamsburg policies and procedures.
- Provide guests with a thorough and knowledgeable spa service.
- Demonstrate respect, sensitivity and concern for guests needs with a professional and pleasant manner.
- Setup and break down of designated treatment area with the highest respect of fellow co-workers by maintaining neat and well-stocked work areas.
- Provide spa guests with a tour of spa facilities, when needed.
- Interact cooperatively with, and with consideration towards guests and co-workers.
- Anticipate guest’s needs and adhere to The Spa of Colonial Williamsburg and Trilogy’s standards for guest service, including FORBES 5 Star Standards.
- Communicates guest problems or complaints to the Spa Manager on Duty.
- Maintain safety and sanitation standards.
- Decisions of a broad nature are made in accordance with general policy and procedures.
- Must have a High School diploma or equivalent.
- Must have current state Massage Therapy License.
- Candidate must be authorized to work in the US.
- Must have at least 1-3 years experience in a Massage Therapist position, preferably in a hotel/resort.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Knowledge of Massage Theory, Anatomy, and Physiology.
- Must be polished, professional, and have a strong command of both written and verbal English.
- Must have a flexible schedule, including days, nights, holidays, and weekends, and must be available on an “On Call” basis, if needed.
- Must be organized, timely and detail oriented.
- Basic Computer software skills.
- Medical, Dental and Vision (Full-Time Employees only)
- 401K Matching
- PTO – Paid/Holiday Time Off
- VTO – Voluntary Time Off
- Discounts on Retail Products and Spa Services
Company name: The Spa of Colonial Williamsburg
City/Location: Williamsburg, VA
Company website: www.trilogyspaholdings.com
Contact Person: Meredith Friedman
Email: [email protected]