Tranquil Assuage, LLC
505 Faulconer Drive, Suite 2B
Charlottesville, Virginia 22903
Are you looking for a rewarding health and wellness career that is both personally and professionally rewarding? Are you looking for a career with a flexible work schedule?
Possess an active massage therapy license.
Possess and provide evidence of current professional liability insurance.
- Talk with clients about their symptoms, medical history, and desired results.
- Manipulate muscles and other soft tissues of the body.
- Listen to clients during appointments and adjust technique as desired.
- Document clients’ conditions and progress.
- Communicate effectively with other professionals and support staff to achieve positive client outcomes.
- Follow applicable HIPAA laws.
- Act as a resource to promote massage therapy in the community.
- Maintain a professional license in good standing.
- Maintain liability insurance
- Cooperate in the team atmosphere of the clinic, including but not limited to, sharing clinical day-to-day cleaning and maintenance duties such as supplying rooms, facilitating laundry, as well as client care and collaboration.
- Help to maintain a safe and clean clinical working environment for staff and clients.
- Accountable and timely with documentation
- Ability to communicate and work as an effective team member
- Basic computer skills
Pay: Depending on experience, starts 55% commission of services, plus tips
Send resume and references to:
Subject: Massage Therapist position
email: [email protected]