Georgetown Massage and Bodywork
Georgetown Massage and Bodywork is a busy locally owned wellness center in upper Georgetown with a focus on therapeutic massage and bodywork. We are currently hiring licensed massage therapists with a focus on medical/therapeutic massage to join our professional, passionate, and friendly team.
We’ve been serving our neighborhood for 20 years and have a strong, growing client base.
– Perform massage therapy treatments on clients using various techniques such as Swedish massage, deep tissue massage, lymphatic drainage, trigger point therapy, myofascial cupping and more.
– Create customized treatment plans to address clients specific concerns.
– Provide recommendations for at-home care, products, and exercises to help clients maintain the benefits of their treatments.
– Stay informed about current trends and developments in the field of massage therapy.
– Adhere to all massage therapy ethical and professional standards
Must have a valid and current massage therapy license.
– Knowledge of different pain management techniques and the ability to tailor treatments to address specific pain issues.
– Ability to assess clients’ physical conditions, identify areas of concern, and develop appropriate treatment plans.
– Anatomy knowledge: Thorough understanding of human anatomy relevant to massage therapy.
– Deep tissue massage: Expertise in performing deep tissue massage techniques to address chronic muscle tension and promote relaxation.
We offer competitive compensation and a supportive work environment. If you are passionate about helping others improve their well-being through the power of touch, we would love to hear from you.
Please email: [email protected]