Job type: Massage Therapist
Requirements: VA Massage Therapy State License, Professional Liability insurance
Description: Professional Massage Therapist needed for busy healthcare clinic. The office is located in Arlington, Virginia.
Healthcare clinic is looking for an enthusiastic, licensed massage therapist to join our team. Our focus is on health and wellness options to assist our clientele in being their personal best. We offer a pleasant working environment, with an established upscale client base, as well as flexible hours and competitive pay. If you are a massage therapist who is passionate about providing the highest integrity of service, and delivering only the best experience possible, then we are looking for you! Please email your resume and contact information.
• 30, 60, 90 minute (table) deep tissue, hot stone, or Swedish massage sessions in our professional office.
• Chair Massages at various promotional events, designed to build your clientele, and promote the clinic.
• Promote the health and wellness benefits to client`s receiving massage therapy on a regular basis.
• Create excellent experience for clients through a friendly and helpful attitude.
• Help maintain professionalism and cleanliness of therapy rooms and common areas.
• Must adhere to local and state licensing laws and regulations.
• Must carry liability insurance.
• Knowledge of Swedish and Deep Tissue Massage required.
• Knowledge of other various modalities preferred.
• Must be customer service oriented and able to communicate effectively with clients, clinic management and
• Able to work flexible days and hours. Must be available for Evening and Weekend appointments.
• Understands and believes in the healing benefits of massage therapy and bodywork.