CERTIFIED MASSAGE THERAPIST
Location: Fairfax, VA
BEST PAY IN THE DMV! As a massage therapist with Massage Elite DMV you join a team of highly passionate
professionals. When you begin your journey within the massage industry working with an experienced and evolving location can offer you the support, and continuous knowledge needed to grow your career. Our mission at Massage Elite is to provide individualized, high-quality services to our clients. We strive to bring joy, create a relaxing environment, and provide convenience. Our intent is to make our clients feel special while encouraging them to value the importance of caring for themselves. We take pride in our work and offering clients excellent service throughout the years.
We are looking for team players with the passion and drive to succeed: Those with the ability to thrive in this role are:
• Skilled professionals with 1 year of experience/ and or a recent graduate. Licensing required for the state,
and the ability to pass a background and reference check
• Ability to keep a well-groomed, professional appearance
• Ability to perform massages on diverse clients and identify the needs of the client to ensure that all needs
are met within each session
• Willingness to learn new skills, and continue to learn within the industry
• Have the passion to expand the skills you are able to offer to clients
• Excellent verbal, written communication, interpersonal and customer service skills.
• Sales experience preferred, but not required.
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
• Ability to function well in a high-paced environment.
• Proficient with Rosy Salon or other salon/spa scheduling software system.
• Reliable transportation.
• The ability to remain professional in a variety of situations
• Comfortable consulting with clients about their medical history and any problems (pain, stress, etc.).
• Ability to massage muscles and soft tissue of the human body to provide treatment for associated
conditions, injuries, or wellness maintenance.
• Maintain detailed and accurate treatment records of clients, and the ability to recommend additional
service and follow-up appointments.
• Schedule clients while offering additional membership packages and products
• Maintain a professional friendly relationship with our clients and all co-workers
• Full-Time team members are eligible for our benefits package that includes medical/ Dental insurance
• Membership referral bonuses
• Vacation bonuses (may vary on the basis of hours worked)
• Service and product discounts
• Steady clientele and the ability to build your clientele quickly
• Competitive compensation (including commission, bonuses, and gratuities) and an amazing professional
• Monthly employment self-care services
• Social Media marketing tips and skill development
• Identifying Target audience and Social Media engagement tips