Gaithersburg, Virginia 20697
HealthFitness has an excellent opportunity for a Massage Therapist at our client site in Gaithersburg, MD. In this position, you will be responsible for administering professional massage services to a wide variety of members and guests.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Perform numerous massage modalities and adjust delivery mode to address the needs of each customer.
- General understanding of body treatments and be willing and able to learn the products and services provided.
- Therapist must be willing and capable to deliver on site chair massage in a corporate setting (incidental travel, set-up and tear down) in addition to a spa like environment within a fitness center.
- Must function as an active member of an integrated health and wellness team and support department wide events and strategies.
Education, Experience & Certifications:
- Massage Therapy License for the state of MD required.
- Current Adult CPR/AED and First Aid certifications from American Heart Association, American Red Cross or American Safety & Health Institute.
- Sports massage techniques a plus.
- Good communication skills; listening and verbal.
- Applicants must meet hiring requirements including but not limited to pre-employment drug test.
- This client site requires full COVID-19 vaccination as an essential job function. HealthFitness adheres to all federal, state and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment.
Apply using the link below: