Tranquility Day Spa & Salon is seeking a Massage Therapist for growing Spa/MedSpa, in Haymarket, Virginia. We are looking to expand our Spa/MedSpa team with one full-time Massage Therapist with availability to work evenings and Saturdays.
Tranquility Day Spa & Salon is at the leading edge of the spa & salon industry. The dedication and commitment to the excellence of our employees is the driving force that keeps us there. We are looking for people that believe in themselves and in our vision of “Sharing love and compassion through beauty”.
Our ideal candidates are honest, hardworking and desire a truly positive place to work. If you are looking for a long-term role in an uplifting environment and possess the desire to use your passion and purpose to make the world a better place – you may be a great fit! Every single person plays a critical role in completing the Tranquility experience, regardless of their position. We take pride in our work and team; nothing is impossible when we work together!
Commission based pay: 50% Service and Sliding Scale for Retail Sales
Paid vacation and sick pay
Dental and vision insurance
Great employee discounts
– Performs professional massage treatments within the scope of practice and licensing based on the guests’ needs.
– Promotes consistency of health and wellness to promote retail products, services and packages.
– Displays clear pre/post treatment instructions to guests.
– Uphold a professional demeanor at all times to ensure an excellent guest care experience.
– Increases guest retention by exhibiting a positive attitude and building relationships.
– Assists in the cleanliness of spa facility while ensuring inventory is stocked with appropriate supplies in treatment rooms.
– Cleans and sterilizes equipment/instruments and disposes of contaminated supplies according to – Courted, CDC, OSHA, state and local guidelines.
– Ensures proper intake/consent forms are completed.
– Performs administrative duties as needed: welcoming guests, escorting clients to lounge and/or treatment areas.
– Attends all staff meetings, promotional events and marketing efforts throughout the facility.
– Maintains up to date education requirements for massage recertification.
– Attains a general knowledge and understanding of all services and products to educate guests.
Valid VA state license
Possess strong sales orientation
Excellent customer service and communication skills
Please send your resume to [email protected]