Do you love massage therapy and want to work in an environment where your skills are maximized while earning a substantial income? We are looking for friendly and outgoing professionals who can assist our clients in their wellness journey and help them achieve life-changing results.
At PCRK Group – a franchisee of Massage Envy locations – you will join a team of passionate technicians who care about helping people feel their best through total body care. We have full and part-time positions available.
Here’s what’s in it for you:
- Competitive pay with full time potential of $55K includes commissions, bonuses, & gratuities
- Paid time off for all Full & Part-time employees
- Excellent Medical, Dental, and Vision plans for all Full & Part-time employees
- Comprehensive 401k package
- Employee referral bonuses
- Free massage/skincare services
- 45% discount off all products
- Multi-state/clinic locations: You can work/transfer to other locations and keep your benefits!
What We’ll Accomplish Together
As a team, we’re committed to offering excellent professional services that help clients do more of the things they love. Your role and the work you do every day is at the very heart of our mission. This includes:
- Performing quality, therapeutic bodywork that meets clients’ needs within the scope of practice and licensing guidelines as applicable in our state
- Customizing massage services within Massage Envy’s policies, protocols, and approved modalities to craft truly personalized sessions
- Safeguarding the client experience, maintaining client confidentiality, and upholding our commitment to safety
- Embracing the Massage Envy core values of optimism, gratitude, excellence, consistency, and empathy
- Protecting our workplace culture by recognizing and supporting team goals and building positive relationships with team members
What it Takes to Succeed
We only succeed together, so we’re looking for people with the passion and experience to be amazing. Those who thrive in this role are:
- Well-skilled professionals with a certificate of completion, licensing requirements for massage therapy in our state, and able to pass a background and reference check
- Willingness to grow by continuing education to build on their modality mastery
- Clear communicators, who can effectively identify each client’s needs, set clear expectations, and stay connected to the client throughout the session to achieve the goals of each service.
- Total body care champions who can recommend follow-up visits and additional services.
- Great teammates who show up on time ready to jump in wherever needed to get the job done
We Believe Our Differences Make Us Better
PCRK Group is an equal opportunity employer and excited to hear from anyone with the skills, experience, and passion for doing a great job. If you’re ready to put your amazing skills and know-how to work to help people feel their best, we can’t wait to meet you!
For those interested in joining our dynamic team at PCRK Group, apply today!